Fun for all age groups Current members of the Club having fun
Unveiling Wolfenden Oval Wolfenden family keystones to club since 1981
Welcome to Caboolture Little Athletics Club
Little Athletics is a uniquely Australian sport for children 5-16 years. As the name suggests, it is based upon the sport of athletics (track & field) and the events are specially modified to suit the ages and abilities of children. A wide range of running, jumping, throwing and walking events is conducted.
Little Athletics is the Foundation for all Sports. It offers young people activities and skills that will stand them in good stead for their sporting future.
Each year across Queensland, approximately 14,500 boys and girls enjoy the activities that Little Athletics has to offer.
Little Athletics is a summer season sport and as such usually runs from September through to March with a short break over the Christmas period. Our Centre is situated at Wolfenden Athletics Oval in the Centenary Lakes Sports complex.
The Centre meets every Friday night getting underway at 6pm and usually finishing around 8.30pm earlier if we can for our younger groups. We usually offer 5 different athletic events each Friday night. We will sometimes program a coaching event and some fun events and activities. We have a Christmas fun night and an end of season event as well as our annual trophy presentation day.
- 6:00 pm, 28 October , 2016 – Competition Night - 5 Event ProgramWolfenden Oval
- 6:00 pm, 4 November , 2016 – Relay - 5 Event ProgramWolfenden Oval
- 6:00 pm, 11 November , 2016 – Tiny Tots & U6 Trial - 5 Event ProgramWolfenden Oval
- N/A, 19 November , 2016 – Caboolture Pentathalon
- 6:00 pm, 25 November , 2016 – Competition Night - 5 Event ProgramWolfenden Oval